- Protein Boost contains never-cooked, minimally processed raw proteins, retaining the integrity of the vitamins, minerals, and enzymes of the natural whole food.
- All our ingredients are responsibly and sustainably sourced in the USA (except for rabbit which comes from France).
- Your pets will enjoy the variety of flavors we produce, and we suggest you rotate proteins for optimal health.
Raw Frozen Recipe for Cats
- Protein Boost is a complete and balanced diet for our feline family.
- Provides the highest nutritional values for cats which are obligate carnivores.
- Protein Boost contains 98% animal protein and 2% natural supplements.
- Northwest Naturals promotes the philosophy of feeding felines their ultimate species-appropriate diet for a lifetime of vibrant health.
Raw Protein Boost for Dogs
- Dogs are facultative carnivores, meaning they can handle a small amount of carbohydrates but need protein as their primary food source.
- Decreasing your dog’s kibble and adding our raw Protein Boost as a topper will increase your dog’s meals nutrition and palatability.
- It is great for encouraging picky dogs to eat and also makes nutritious dog treats.
Select a recipe to learn more about our formulas.
Beef & Trout Protein Boost Recipe
Beef Heart, Trout, Beef Bone, Beef, Beef Liver, Egg, Water, Gelatin, Dulse Powder, Dried Kelp, Ground Flaxseed, Organic Psyllium Husk Powder, Salmon Oil, Inulin, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Taurine, Vitamin B Supplement, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Vitamin E Supplement, Copper Proteinate, Mixed Tocopherols (as preservative), Vitamin D3 Supplement
|Nutrition||Raw Frozen||Freeze Dried|
|ME (kcal per kg)||2125||3807|
|ME (kcal per oz) (calculated)||61||134|
Fresh meats and produce have a nutritional variation season to season.
Our nutritional analysis are calculated on an average.
From Oregon, Washington, and Utah.
Striated muscle (skeletal and cardiac) from cattle is an excellent source of protein. All of our beef is free range, grass fed and sourced from a USDA inspected and passed human facility.
From the Columbia River.
Sustainably sourced Rainbow Trout. Especially nutrient-dense for its relative caloric density which means less food is required for the same nutrient intake.
Read more on our Trout.