- Sweet Potato – Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Manganese, folic acid, copper, iron B2 and B6, Fiber and Pantothenic acid – helps stabilize blood sugar levels.
- Broccoli – Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Folic Acid, Calcium and Fiber.
- Carrots – Beta Carotene, Essential Enzymes, B1, B2, B6, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Biotin, Potassium, and Thiamine.
- Romaine Lettuce – Vitamin A, folate, vitamin C, manganese and chromium, dietary fiber, vitamin B1, vitamin B2 and the minerals potassium, molybdenum, iron, and phosphorus.
- Apples – Antioxidants, Phytonutrients, B1 B2,B3, B5, B6, B9 and Vitamin C. Iron, Calcium, Magnesium, Phosphorous, potassium, malic acid and tartaric acid, that can help prevent disturbances of the liver and digestion.
- Cranberry – Antioxidant, Vitamin C and potassium. Some sources list it as having an ability to block bacteria from adhering to the bladder wall, thus preventing bladder infections.
- Blueberry – Rich in fiber and antioxidants, blueberries are a natural boost to the immune system.
|ME (kcal per kg)||238|
|ME (kcal per oz) (calculated)||7|